• Dual cast vinyl film in an array of colors
• Six distinctive-looking finishes: matte, satin, gloss, carbon fiber, and brushed metal
• Use the film right out-of-the-box with or without graphic protection
• Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
• Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations
• Available in 60 inch rolls—allowing almost any section of the vehicle to be wrapped
• Removable with heat and/or chemicals.
• Expected Performance Life (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, vehicle surface):
-7 years for Matte, Satin, and Gloss
-5 years for Carbon Fiber and Brushed Metal
• Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
• Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
• See "Difficult Contaminants" on page 1, for spot cleaning bird droppings, tar, etc.
• Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent such as 3M™ Car Wash Soap 39000 or Meguiar’s NXT Generation® Car Wash or Deep Crystal® Car Wash and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
i3M does not recommend using wax on vehicle graphics.
Automated Car Washes
Vinyl wraps may be run through car washes. Touch less car washes are the best for graphic care. Use of brush car washes (depending upon the frequency and quality of brush